Projekt Izgubljene kočevarske vasi

Language select

  • Über das Projekt Verlorene Gottscheer Dörfer

    Verlorene Gottscheer Dörfer heißt ein interaktives multimediales Projekt des Zentrums für Jugendkultur (Center za mladinsko kulturo) aus Gottschee/Kočevje. Die Sorge um das Erbe führte uns zur Forschung, und die Verantwortung gegenüber der Ortsgeschichte zum Dokumentieren dessen, was  vom  Zahn  der  Zeit  bereits stark  angeschlagen war. Vor Ihnen befindet sich ein Teil des Projektes. Behandelt sind 12 Gottscheer Dörfer, die von uns in eine Landkarte eingetragen und durch Videoaufnahmen auf  der Webseite www.KocevarskeVasi.si. vorgestellt worden sind.Vor der Mitte des 14. Jahrhunderts und bis 1942 gab es im Gottscheerland ein rund 800 Quadratkilometer großes deutsches Sprachgebiet, Vom der nationalsozialistischen Besatzungsmacht, die aus mehreren europäischen Ländern Deutsche massenweise ins Reich umsiedelte, wurde nach der Besetzung des Gottscheerlandes im Jahre 1941 durch die italienische Besatzungsmacht auch die kleine (etwa 12.000 Personen zählende) deutsche Volksgruppe umgesiedelt. Für die Gottscheer wurde ein Bereich an der Save und Sotla vorgesehen, aus dem davor der Großteil der Slowenen vertrieben worden war.Nach Kriegsende erlitten die Gottscheer dasselbe Schicksal wie  andere  Deutsche  in  Slowenien.  Diejenigen,  die  sich nicht vor Kriegsende dem Rückzug des deutschen Heeres angeschlossen hatten, und einige von denen, die im Gottscheer Land verblieben waren, wurden von den neuen Machthabern nach Österreich vertrieben. Später verstreuten sie sich und ließen sich in verschiedenen Ländern von Österreich und Deutschland nieder, viele wanderten in die Vereinigten Staaten aus.Die Umsiedlung der Gottscheer, Kriegszerstörungen, der Verfall in der Nachkriegszeit und planmäßige Zerstörung von Sakralobjekten Mitte der Fünfzigerjahre des vorigen Jahrhunderts hatten für dieses Gebiet tiefgehende und schicksalhafte Folgen. Über die Hälfte von insgesamt 176 Dörfern des Gottscheerlandes wurden zerstört und werden heute vom Wald überwuchert. Von 123 Kirchen sind nur 28 erhalten, von etwa 400 Kapellen und Bildstöcken ist nur noch ein Zehntelzufinden. ZahlreicheFriedhöfesinddemErdboden gleichgemacht, auf anderen wurden deutsche Grabsteine beseitigt. Neben den veränderten Nationalverhältnissen haben sich auch die Wirtschafts- und Eigentumsverhältnisse, aber auch Grundstückaufbau der Region radikal geändert. Das  bewaldete  Karstgelände  des  Hornwaldes  (Kočevski rog)   diente   mit   seinen   Höhlenschächten  nach Kriegsende  auch   als   Massengrab  für   etliche  Tausend von  repatriierten  Domobrancen  und  anderen  Gegnern des    Volksbefreiungskampfes.   Bald    entstanden    Straf- und Arbeitslager und ein weites Sperrgebiet mit einem Sonderregime.Heute erinnern nur noch wenige materielle Überreste an die 600 JahredauerndePräsenzdesdeutschsprachigenGruppeinmitten des slowenischen Gebietes, Auf den Präsentationstafeln soll deshalb das Bild der ehemaligen Dörfer, der Landschaft und ihrer Einwohner, die das Gottscheerland Jahrhunderte lang mitgeprägt haben, heraufbeschworen werden. Avtor: dr. Mitja Ferenc

     

  • O projektu "Izgubljene kočevarske vasi"

  • 1
  • 2

 

In the south, above the former settlement, there is a sightseeing peak named Krempa (942 m). Krokar is also known as Ravenski Pragozd or Borovška Gora. It is the largest virgin forest complex in Slovenia, and has been left uncultivated since 1885. Only some smaller interventions were made into the woods in the 1950s. The reserve consists of 76.96 ha. Besides being a virgin forest reserve, Krempa is full of daffodils (Narcisus poeticus) and contains the remarkable bella vista point. 

The name Inlauf probably originates from the German word Einlauf, meaning a valley’s gable end. This settlement was mentioned for the first time as Hinlaff in the Registry Book of Kočevska Reka, in 1498, after which it collected four estates. In 1574 Innlauf had only two complete and four halfway estates under seven landlords, or ten households, altogether 35-40 people. Inlauf even had its own mayor in medieval times. Mayors collected and predicted the amounts for socage in order to assure the timely collection of taxes from landowners. For the farmers of Inlauf, payment was due a few days after Saint Martin’s, in the middle of November.

Inlauf was a settlement that looked like a colonists’ road side village. Most of the houses were facing the road with their longer sides, which is not common in the Kočevje region. In the first half of 19th century the settlement had 13 numbered houses. Between 1880 and 1921 the number of residents was steady: 68-80. After 1880 there were 10-22 Slovenians among them. The inhabitants of Inlauf made some of their living by farming, but for the most part they exploited the woods. A greater reduction in the number of inhabitants was recorded in 1931, during the last population census of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, when there were 63 people, which represents one fifth less than ten years before that. 

From the middle of 18th century this place was part of the Municipality of Borovec (less than 1 km away), and from 1933 onward it was part of the Municipality of Kočevska Reka (8 km away). The parish and a school were in Borovec. 

Before World War II there were 18 numbered houses in Inlauf, but four of them had been demolished. During the census before the Gottschee Germans’ emigration, on July 31st, 1941, there were 17 Slovenians living in five houses. In 1941, as part of Der Sturm Borovec, 49 Germans from nine houses left the village on November 25th and 26th. A sketch by the Italian Army, made in spring 1943, shows the village as non-existent. Only one house appears to have been populated. But, at the end of war, there were 27 people here. In the beginning of 1950s this settlement became part of the reticent zone of Kočevska Reka. There were no permanent residents left anymore. In 1953 Inlauf was merged with Borovec. What remained of the abandoned stone houses was used for various construction purposes. 

In the beginning of 1952 a penal colony for men was organised here, at the south edge of the settlement. They built two larger wooden barracks for prisoners, a single barrack for guards, and a kitchen. It was fenced in with barbed wire, and watched by guard-towers. One of the towers was built from the wall of the chapel’s belfry. The chapel stood approximately 120 meters south-east of the village, and not in the centre of the settlement, which was more common for church buildings. In 1955 the colony was abandoned and all remains were removed. Inlauf remained part of the reticent zone until the democratic changes of 1990. In 2013 three houses were populated and carefully cared for. There are stables and cattle-fields nearby. A footpath to Krempa has been made and is accompanied by way-posts. 

At the end of 19th century veterinary surgeon Hans Ganslmayer, PhD, was born in Inlauf. He was an expert on bacteriology and serum therapy. His methods were also adopted for treating humans. 

The chapel of St. Cosimo and Damien stood next to a cart rut in the direction of Gornja Briga, some 120 m to the south-east of the village. It was similar to most of the older churches which supplemented other parishes, and belonged to the Borovec parish. On the west side it had a belfry above the entrance. The square floor-plan of the nave transited into a five-cornered presbytery. The roof was covered with shingles. The little church was probably built in the middle of 18th century, but it certainly was not the first church in Inlauf, as this settlement could not have been without one for two entire centuries. According to oral tradition, the chapel was not damaged during the war. It was taken apart together with the penalty colony in 1955. There is nothing to see of it anymore, and no one knows where the church’s implements are. But the lime tree, which used to stand by it, still grows green. 

 

Predstavitev vasi v besedi in sliki

  • All
  • Borovec Pri Kočevki Reki
  • Czmk
  • GLAŽUTA, Karlshütten, Gloschhittn
  • INLAUF, Inlauf, Inlaf
  • Izgubljene Kočevarske Vasi
  • JELENDOL, Hirisgruben
  • KUKOVO, Rapljevo, Kukundorf, Kukndoarf
  • Mitja Ferenc
  • Morobitz
  • Mröbitz
  • Nemška Loka, Unterdeutschau, Agə
  • ONEK, Honegg, Wrneggə
  • RAJHENAV, Reichenau, Reichenagə
  • Rajndol, Reintal, Reintol
  • Tvkocevje
  • VERDRENG Podlesje, Verdreng, Vərdreng